Monday, August 20, 2012

Up North Wisconsin

This weekend I headed north to the good ol' family cabin in Northern Wisconsin. Along with the Frazier's {minus Andy} we were joined by our long time family friends who we have been getting together with for the past 18 {or more depending on who you ask}! We always have a good time and this week was no exception. We spent our time sharing stories, playing euchre {consolation champ right here}, sitting by fires, eating lots of food and drinking lots of beer. So here's to another 18 years of good times and good company!





I loved seeing everyone and having my family together but I have to give a shout out to my wonderful fourteen year old puppy, Otis. Otis has been such a great dog over the years and even though he is getting older, nothing makes me happier than watching him run down onto the dock and jump into the water to swim after a tennis ball.




1 comment:

  1. I love this post, and all your comments and pictures about Otis. Glad you got to spend so much time with him recently. Picture him chasing the ball into the lake all day long, pain free, and then hanging out with grandpa and Billy in heaven.
    And I will be making this crostini soon! Yum!

    ReplyDelete