Monday, July 16, 2012

Clean Eating Starts Here.




Ok so it's official, I am in a food rut. I have been finding myself eating more and more unhealthy lately and I am on a mission to get back on track. It amazes me that no matter how crappy I feel after eating a meal full of fat, sugar, and salt I continue to eat and eat that pizza, burger, and french fries. I really want to start eating more cleanly so that I can cleanse my system and feel better while doing it! Spinach is a natural fat burner and it's loaded with vitamin A and antioxidants so I thought I would start there. Behold my baby spinach salad with sauteed asparagus, organic blueberries, and green peppers. It is topped with slivered almonds and crumbled goat cheese {yum} for some added crunch and creaminess. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment